Microsoft Office Home and Student (MS Office) 2010 – Change Product Activation Key
To change the product activation key for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 do the following:
1. Go to your Windows Control Panel.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs
3. In the list you see find the Microsoft Office version you wish to enter a new product key for.
4. Click “Change” or “Change or Remove Programs” in Windows XP.
5. You will get a pop-up. Select “Enter a Product Key”
Enter your product key in the space provided. Hit “Continue” after validation is completed.
Now the next time you load up any of the MS Office programs, you will need to to active the installation. If internet activation fails, then you should use verification by phone service.